To be an Ohio Level Two Food Safety Manager, you must register with the Ohio Department of Health(ODH).
Test centers are available to take the ANSI accredited test. If you are using a Test Center or take the ANSI test from a proctor that is not approved by the Ohio Department of Health you need to email or mail three documents to the Ohio Department of Health (ODH):
- The TAP Series Certificate of Completion you printed after completing the course.
- The Test Certificate that you will receive after passing the test center examination. When you receive the examination certificate.
- And, the ODH Reciprocity Application.
- Click here to obtain the application.
- Fill out and be sure to sign the application.
- Next, make a copy of each document. Keep the originals and email or send in all three documents to the email or mailing address on the ODH Application for Reciprocity. In a few weeks, the Ohio Department of Health will send you your Ohio Level Two Certificate.
If your ANSI test proctor is an ODH approved provider, the proctor will automatically send in the exam score summaries to ODH for processing of the Ohio Certificate, therefore, if the student is using an approved provider the reciprocity application is not needed. Prometric and National Registry examinations are approved examinations. ODH approved providers can be found at the following website: http://www.healthspace.com/Clients/Ohio/Ohio_Website_Live.nsf/FoodCertifications.xsp
. ANSI test proctor costs vary. Please confirm those costs ahead of scheduling your ANSI test.